Undergraduate programmes and courses
Descriptions of the undergraduate programmes and courses offered by the department can be found here. For further guidance and advice contact our departmental advisers.
Programmes which feature Information Management, Information Systems and Operations Management
The following undergraduate programmes are offered by the department:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), major in either Information Management, Information Systems or Operations Management.
BCom quick facts
- Bachelor of Business and Information Management (BBIM), major in Information Management and either, Accounting or Marketing.
BBIM quick facts
The department also delivers the Information Systems specialisation in the Bachelor of Science programme. For further information visit the Faculty of Science website.
Information Management, Information Systems and Operations Management major requirements
A major is the main subject area that you choose to study in your degree. You will study courses to Stage III level in this subject.
Find out what courses you will be required to study for the majors offered by our department.
Information Management, Information Systems and Operations Management as a double major
Studying for a double major is strongly recommended. It enables you to combine two sets of courses at advanced level and gain a broader base of skills and knowledge. A double major will enhance your flexibility in terms of prospective career options.
You can study either Information Management, Information Systems or Operations Management as double majors alongside one of the other majors offered within the BCom. The BBIM allows you to study either Accounting or Marketing as a double major alongside Information Management.
Help and advice
If you would like to discuss your study options, entry requirements, the admissions process, or you have a general enquiry about the Business School, please contact one of our advisers or visit our City Campus. For a list of contact details, please visit our Help and advice page.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning