Growing New Zealand Businesses (GNZB)
GNZB explores growth and innovation in New Zealand SMEs, based on survey and interview evidence, with a view to helping SMEs achieve their potential and contribute to New Zealand’s socio-economic well-being.
Our research group
Read about the Growing New Zealand Businesses (GNZB) research group.
Our objectives for growing New Zealand businesses.
Meet our members and learn more about their research activities.
Research activities conducted by the group.
GNZB summary of survey findings
The GNZB survey was developed in collaboration with researchers at the University of Cambridge and the University of Queensland.
GNZB data visualisations
Explore GNZB research data with our interactive dashboards.
How to contact the Growing New Zealand Businesses group.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning