The three-day conference is themed “Tax alchemy: Turning silver into gold”.
View our programme for each of the three days and read the list of abstracts by speaker in e-book format.
Find out more about the conference speakers and read brief profiles.
We have prepared a list of recommended accommodation service providers.
Register and pay online today. Registration is free for a small number of PhD students - find out how to apply.
If you have any questions about the event please call or email us.
Australasian Tax Teachers Association Conference
The University of Auckland Business School is hosting the 25th Australasian Tax Teachers Association Conference.
Date: Wednesday 23 to Friday 25 January 2013
Venue: The University of Auckland Business School, Owen G Glenn Building, 12 Grafton Road, Auckland
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning