The department is supported by a large number of high calibre and internationally recognised researchers. Our research centres and groups are actively involved in supporting industry and government initiatives.
The School's finance researchers are examining how investors and firms allocate resources over time. Learn about specific topics.
Learn about what topics the financial accounting group's research currently addresses.
The department's researchers cover a broad spectrum of topics in this area. Find out more about our capabilities.
Read our list of titles of past students' dissertations and theses.
Search our database and see the publications produced by our staff.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning