International Centre for Anti-Consumption Research (ICAR)
The International Centre for Anti-consumption Research (ICAR) comprises a network of marketing academics, practitioners, and social scientists from various universities.
Read about the International Centre for Anti-Consumption Research.
Our anti-consumption research group objectives.
List of our group affiliates.
Research activities conducted by the group.
Links to websites, reading material and other resources that relate to anti-consumption.
How to contact the International Centre for Anti-Consumption Research.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning