Owen G Glenn Building
Located in New Zealand's largest city, the Business School's purpose-built Owen G Glenn Building dominates the Grafton Road side of the city campus at the heart of Auckland's main commercial centre.
A selection of images showing you some of the key locations within the Owen G Glenn Building.
A place where great ideas are generated, knowledge is shared, and enterprises prosper and flourish.
Read about the sculptural artwork situated inside the entrance of the Owen G Glenn Building.
Donated $7.5 million in 2002 for the development of the Business School’s premises and facilities.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning