(All events, Student events)
6 August 2012
Host: Kevin Park, Challenges Lead
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Submission of your Venture Summary is due before Monday 6 August, 12pm (midday).
About the Challenge
Turn your idea into reality with Spark’s $100k Challenge by simply submitting a venture summary of up to 3,000 words.
All entries gain feedback from industry experts and finalist teams gain an exclusive mentoring and workshop package valued at $5,000 to help take their ideas to the next stage and turn them into businesses. As well as a chance to win their share of $45,000 in seed capital plus incubation time at The ICEHOUSE.
For more information, visit the Spark website.
Total prize pool of over $100,000
You could win any one of the following amazing prize packages.
- Grand prize: $25,000 seed capital plus 6 months incubation at The Icehouse.
- Runner up: $15,000 seed capital plus 3 months incubation at The Icehouse.
- Third place: Incubation at The Icehouse.
All qualifiers receive a $5,000 mentorship and development package.
- Submit a concise Venture Summary (3,000 words, maximum) by 12pm (midday) 6 August.
- 10-15 teams will be announced at the Qualifiers Ceremony event on 17 August to go on to participate in the Launch Pad programme.
- The Launch Pad programme consists of intensive training, mentoring and workshops over the course of 7 weeks.
- Qualifying teams develop a business plan during Launch Pad and present to the judges at a Dragons’ Den style pitching session.
- The grand prize, runner up and third place winners are announced at the $100k Challenge Grand Prize Giving event on 17 October.
Upload your form: Submit your completed Venture Summary online