Business, employers and the community
The Business School exists to educate and equip tomorrow’s visionary innovators and entrepreneurs, business leaders, managers and professionals. We recognise that this can only be effective when done in active partnership with industry.
An invitation from Professor Greg Whittred to explore the benefits of partnering with us.
Advanced education programmes and networking opportunities for professional people.
The Owen G Glenn building is a fantastic location for a wide range of events with state-of-the-art facilities.
The Business School needs strong and continuing private support to help achieve its academic objectives.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning