Ernst & Young Business Student of the Year Award
The award recognises a current Business School student who has displayed excellence in academic performance, communication skills, community service, extracurricular activities and is knowledgeable of world issues.
Information about the prize, competition rules, eligibility, and the assessment and judging process.
Complete the application form for the Ernst & Young Business Student of the Year Award.
Competition entry dates, the announcement of the winner and when the celebratory function will be held.
Read more about the competition.
Details of how to contact the competition organisers.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning