Find out about research capabilities and facilities at the Business School.
As a postgraduate student, you can expect hands-on research to be an integral element of your study in the Business School.
You are given the opportunity to:
- Publish aspects of your own research.
- Work as assistants on exciting and relevant research projects.
- Contribute to the dynamic research undertaken in the Business School.
The University of Auckland Business School has a critical mass of researchers across its seven academic departments. We encourage you to learn more about the extensive research expertise, knowledge and outputs of our academic staff.
We have provided links below to the research sections of each of our departments. Here you will find details of their research capabilities, supervisors and topics, research institutes, centres and groups. A considerable body of completed dissertations and theses are also provided for your reference and information.
This document is a general guide to the presentation and submission of theses and dissertations and contains additional information about related policies and procedures. Your department may also have their own guidelines and requirements so you must consult your supervisor from the outset.
The latest guide is available from the University of Auckland's Theses and dissertations website.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning