MANAfika Student Club
MANAfika is a student club for Māori and Pacific undergraduate and postgraduate students at the Business School.
MANAfika offers a supportive, social environment to help you enjoy your time at university and get the most out of your studies. MANAfika helps to consolidate a sense of community with other Māori and Pacific students through these shared benefits:
- Invitations to events throughout the year that help you to develop social and professional networks.
- Opportunities to develop and build interpersonal and organisation skills through career skills workshops and employer presentation events.
- An opportunity to assist in running MANAfika and to serve on event organising committees.
For further information, get in touch with our He Tuākana coordinator.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning