RSS is most commonly considered to stand for 'Really Simple Syndication' or 'Rich Site Summary feed'.
RSS feeds are a way to find out when new web content has been added to The University of Auckland Business School website. The feed allows you to receive a notification on a regular basis when a new news or event page has been added.
Find out more about subscribing to an RSS feed for news or events from the University website: About RSS.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning