The department is supported by a large number of high calibre and internationally-recognised researchers. Our research centres and groups are actively involved in supporting industry and government initiatives.
Read about what the Department of Property's research in this sphere currently encompasses.
Housing markets are critical to citizens in any society and play a major role in the shaping of urban environments. Learn more.
Search our database and see the publications produced by our staff.
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning