This page gives the Postgraduate Diploma in Property highlights and explains the eligibility requirements and how to apply and enrol.
|Points per degree||120 points|
|Degree structure||Taught courses|
|Application closing date|| 8 December 2012 (S1)
4 July 2013 (S2)
|Start date|| 4 March 2013 (S1)
22 July 2013 (S2)
- Small graduate classes - seminar-based learning.
- Gain advanced theoretical understanding of property processes.
- Learn the analytical skills required to engage with contemporary property markets.
- Can be studied part-time.
Find more information on PGDipProp disciplines and the courses you will study:
BProp or approved equivalent with an average grade of B or higher in the Part III courses.
Learn about the next steps to studying at the Business School.
Phone: 0800 61 62 63 or +64 9 373 7599 ext 82066 if overseas
DEPARTMENTS, RESEARCH INSTITUTES, CENTRES AND GROUPS
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial Law
- Graduate School of Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management and International Business
- Research centres and groups
- New Zealand Asia Institute
- New Zealand Leadership Institute
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning